I SEE THE LIGHT

New Post: 116
Featuring: Aisling // JMK // Peaches // PukeRainbows // evoLove // Kahli Designs
❀ Events: RFL – Medieval Fair: May 19 – June 28
 Credits: Hair = .aisling. Nilia - Hair With Jewelry PACK 2 RARE
 Credits: Clothes = ~JMK~ The Lady Pink White Lace Dress & Headdress for RFL – Medieval Fair
 Credits: Paper Lanterns = .peaches. Now That I See You - Lanterns
 Credits: Red Lantern = [Puke Rainbows] Floating Paper Lanterns - Red <<ULTRARARE>>
 Credits: Pose (on boat) = .peaches. Now That I See You - PG
 Credits: Pose (window) = [evoLove] - Rapunzel Fatpack
 Credits: Clothes & Shoes (Jhonny “Flynn”) = {KD} Kahli Designs - Royal Raiment - Brown
 Thank You  Bella 😘
❀ Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/thecouturepursuit/

❀ Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/thecouturepursuit/

I have never been out of the tower, and I always dreamed of seeing The Festival of the Lanterns since I was a little girl. What would Mother think of me here now and with Flynn? My palms are sweaty and I don’t know how to act, I mean, I have never been close to a man before. But, he seems like he is a good guy and he is giving me this wonderful adventure.

The castle and the missing princess, who could she be? So many years, and no word of her. Something is strange as I see a lantern float close to my eyes, I have seen that symbol before in my room! I ask Flynn about the missing princess, he murmurs something that I really don’t understand. I laugh inside and think, he is so dashing when he is shy!

We are coming close to the banks…my story continues…
























You May Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.