Honey I'm Home

Hello My Darlings,

Honey, I'm home and I had a hard day
Pour me a cold one and oh, by the way
Rub my feet, gimme something to eat
Fix me up my favorite treat
Honey, I'm back, my head's killing me
I need to relax and watch TV
Get off the phone, give the dog a bone
Hey! Hey! Honey, I'm home!

News From: DC Jasper ~ Make & Moda @Spotlight Event | Featuring: MOoh ~ Sintiklia Hair ~ Envy Her Couture ~ KP Designs ~ Caly’s Kaliedoscope
New Post: 47
 Credits: Top = MOoH! Vicky top Pink
 Credits: Shorts = DC JASPER short green @Spotlight Event & FahionBloc 
 Credits: Hair = Sintiklia - Hair Scarlet - Browns
Credits: Shoes = ..:M.M:.Provoke shoes @SpotlightEvent & FashionBloc
Credits: Nail Polish = [EnvyHerCouture] Holo Omega Nail
Credits: Tattoo = KP Designs* Tattoo FlowHeartz
Credits: Artwork = Caly’s Kaliedoscope at Reflected Dreams Galleries @ Kultivate Spring Art Show from April 3 to April 10 2017
 Thank You  Bella 😘

Follow me on Instagram | Flickr | Facebook | Google+ | Pinterest




You May Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.