A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes

by - 2/21/2017

Hello My Darlings,

I want to tell you a secret, a great secret that will see you through all the trials that life can offer. You must always remember this: Have courage and be kind. You have more kindness in your little finger than most people possess in their whole body. And it has power, more than you know. And magic.
Truly. Have courage and be kind, my darlings. Will you promise me?

❀ New Post: 12
❀ My Flickr
❀ Facebook Fanpage
❀ Credits: Clothing = Katie Michelle Ball Gown-Red by Glamora
❀ Credits: Hair = [RA] RunAway Hair - [RA] Cinderella Hair – Browns
❀ Credits: Jewelry = Alienbear’s (Bloody Queen Rohesia Crown, Necklace and Earrings (Dark red))
❀ Credits: Pose = FOXCITY Fairytale Bento Pose Set (With Props)
❀ Thank You ♡ Bella 😘






You May Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.